[Vision2020] [vision2020] Recall the City council

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Mar 26 06:07:38 PDT 2008

The simple truth of the matter, Donnie-boy, is that another tax-exempt
property is being introduced into the heart of Moscow's central business
district, causing the financial burden of each and every tax-paying
proprietor (regardless of religious conviction or political affilitation)
to increase needlessly.

THIS IS WRONG!!

Now do you get it?

If my dander and attitude, concerning the financial well-being of my
community-conscious neighbor, upsets you, I have four words for you, the
same four words that I expressed to Jeff Harkins when he told me to cool
my jets . . .

"Get used to it!"

> And just how do I disagree with Rick and Kelly Parson, people I never
even
> heard of until Monday, people whose religious convictions may very well
> parallel my own.
>
> Please, little guy, explain how the Parsons fit into this grand agenda
of
> hate to which you attribute me?
>
> Tom Hansen
> Moscow, Idaho
>
> "Wording plays a big part in understand[ing] the nature and meaning a
> verse written two thousand years ago in a different language, and some
> Bibles just have it plain wrong."
>
> - Donovan Arnold (August 23, 2005)
>
> > Anyone that you disagree with politically or religiously.
> >
> >   Best Regards,
> >

> Donovan

>            http://www.fsr.com/

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)