[Vision2020] Food/gas prices

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Mon Mar 24 10:29:08 PDT 2008

They do! And the plants in the fields, and, well, everything.

I heard this powerful article called "The Oil We Eat", which was written
for Harpers magazine, read on Radio Free Moscow a few years ago.  I feel
that if everyone knew what is in this article then the push for
sustainability would actually make it happen.  (Well, in my optimistic
moments I do, wish those moments weren't so rare)

You can read it here:
http://www.harpers.org/archive/2004/02/0079915

or listen to it read here:
http://tinyurl.com/2nfqhs

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonalds, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.