[Vision2020] Barack Obama's Unity Speech Today in Philadelphia

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 20:45:00 PDT 2008

G,

  Imus didn't personally offend anyone, according to you, yet you have a roster of names of the people he talking about? Do you have a roster of the names of the people Wright offended?

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

"g. crabtree" <jampot at roadrunner.com> wrote:
      A quick review of the Rutgers team roster and a glance at the transcript of the 4 April, 07 Imus in the morning program reveal "facts" 1 and 2 to be incorrect. Sorry.

  "Fact" 3 does nothing to support Wrights ludicrous assertion that AIDS is a racially targeted WMD, and "fact" 4 does not address the double standard.

  0 for 4 Thanks for playing!