[Vision2020] New pledge of alligance written by a 15

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Mar 22 09:59:43 PDT 2008

Sounds like me that Arnie done contracted him some of them thar . . .

"John Birch Paranoid Blues"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/John_Birch_Paranoid_Blues.mp3

"Well, I was feelin' sad and feelin' blue,
I didn't know what in the world I was gonna do,
Them Communists they wus comin' around,
They wus in the air,
They wus on the ground.
They wouldn't gimme no peace. . .

So I run down most hurriedly
And joined up with the John Birch Society,
I got me a secret membership card
And started off a-walkin' down the road.
Yee-hoo, I'm a real John Bircher now!
Look out you Commies!

Now we all agree with Hitlers' views,
Although he killed six million Jews.
It don't matter too much that he was a Fascist,
At least you can't say he was a Communist!
That's to say like if you got a cold you take a shot of malaria.

Well, I wus lookin' everywhere for them gol-darned Reds.
I got up in the mornin' 'n' looked under my bed,
Looked in the sink, behind the door,
Looked in the glove compartment of my car.
Couldn't find 'em . . .

I wus lookin' high an' low for them Reds everywhere,
I wus lookin' in the sink an' underneath the chair.
I looked way up my chimney hole,
I even looked deep inside my toilet bowl.
They got away . . .

Well, I wus sittin' home alone an' started to sweat,
Figured they wus in my T.V. set.
Peeked behind the picture frame,
Got a shock from my feet, hittin' right up in the brain.
Them Reds caused it!
I know they did . . . them hard-core ones.

Well, I quit my job so I could work alone,
Then I changed my name to Sherlock Holmes.
Followed some clues from my detective bag
And discovered they wus red stripes on the American flag!
That ol' Betty Ross . . .

Well, I investigated all the books in the library,
Ninety percent of 'em gotta be burned away.
I investigated all the people that I knowed,
Ninety-eight percent of them gotta go.
The other two percent are fellow Birchers . . . just like me.

Now Eisenhower, he's a Russian spy,
Lincoln, Jefferson and that Roosevelt guy.
To my knowledge there's just one man
That's really a true American: George Lincoln Rockwell.
I know for a fact he hates Commies cus he picketed the movie Exodus.

Well, I fin'ly started thinkin' straight
When I run outa things to investigate.
Couldn't imagine doin' anything else,
So now I'm sittin' home investigatin' myself!
Hope I don't find out anything . . . hmm, great God!"

------------------------

After all, as Kris Kristofferson once stated in one ofmy favorite
songs . . .

The law is for protection of the people.

Seya round town, Moscow.

> Question for Donovan.  I remember a fellow student in grade school who,
bec> ause he was a Jehovah's Witness, did not participate in the pledge of
alleg> iance.  Against his religion.  Would you send him and his family
packing?
> And have you joined the John Birch Society yet?  Oops, that's 2
questions.
>   Carl Westberg Jr.
>
> From: sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
> To: vision2020 at moscow.com
> Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 09:16:52 -0700
> Subject: Re: [Vision2020] New pledge of alligance written by a 15 year
	old
> in Arizona
>

> What else would demonstrate the glory of the right to free speech more
than>  the government taking away citizenship?

> Sunil
>
> Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 19:22:11 -0700
> From: donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
> To: idahotom at hotmail.com; sslund_2007 at verizon.net; garrettmc at verizon.net;
v> ision2020 at moscow.com
> Subject: Re: [Vision2020] New pledge of alligance written by a 15 year
old
> in Arizona
>
> I think everyone that refuses the pledge should not be allowed
citizenship.>  If you don't like this country, there are 100s of others to
choose from.
>     Best Regards,     Donovan
>
> Tom Hansen <idahotom at hotmail.com> wrote:      "The Pledge of Allegiance"
as>  acknowledged and honored by most of us (myself included) . . .
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfjZj4NY7EM
>
> Another Pledge of Allegiance reflective of others among us . . .
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGwssbm2V5E
>
> You make the call, Moscow.
>
> Tom
>  Hansen
> Moscow, Idaho
>

> > Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 12:18:39 -0700
> > From: sslund_2007 at verizon.net
> > To: garrettmc at verizon.net; vision2020 at moscow.com
> > Subject: Re: [Vision2020] New pledge of alligance written by a 15 year
ol> d in Arizona

> > Hi Garrett,
> >
> > Don't worry -- you didn't miss anything, I'm sorry to say :-( I really
> > liked Roger's forward about Attitude and so was disappointed to read
the
> > forwarded new Pledge of Allegiance School Prayer :-( It was nothing
more
> > than yet another Christian refusing to accept that we've got
non-Christia> n
> > kids in public schools whose faith is just as important to them as
Christ> ian