[Vision2020] New pledge of alligance written by a 15 year old in Arizona

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 22 09:16:52 PDT 2008

What else would demonstrate the glory of the right to free speech more than the government taking away citizenship?

Sunil

Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 19:22:11 -0700
From: donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
To: idahotom at hotmail.com; sslund_2007 at verizon.net; garrettmc at verizon.net; vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] New pledge of alligance written by a 15 year old	in Arizona

I think everyone that refuses the pledge should not be allowed citizenship. If you don't like this country, there are 100s of others to choose from.      Best Regards,     Donovan

Tom Hansen <idahotom at hotmail.com> wrote:      "The Pledge of Allegiance" as acknowledged and honored by most of us (myself included) . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfjZj4NY7EM

Another Pledge of Allegiance reflective of others among us . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGwssbm2V5E

You make the call, Moscow.

Tom
 Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

> Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 12:18:39 -0700
> From: sslund_2007 at verizon.net
> To: garrettmc at verizon.net; vision2020 at moscow.com
> Subject: Re: [Vision2020] New pledge of alligance written by a 15 year old in Arizona
>
> Hi Garrett,
>
> Don't worry -- you didn't miss anything, I'm sorry to say :-( I really
> liked Roger's forward about Attitude and so was disappointed to read the
> forwarded new Pledge of Allegiance School Prayer :-( It was nothing more
> than yet another Christian refusing to accept that we've got non-Christian
> kids in public schools whose faith is just as important to them as Christian
> views are to Christians.
>

> Loving My Delete Key,
> Saundra Lund
> Moscow, ID
>
> The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do
> nothing.
> ~
 Edmund Burke

> ***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
> 70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
> the Vision 2020 forum without the express written permission of the
> author.*****

 under the sun,
> indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
>

> Not nearly as controversial as the standard pledge,
> now is it?;)
>
> gclev

> List services made available by First Step Internet,
> http://www.fsr.net