[Vision2020] New pledge of alligance written by a 15 year old

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Mar 22 06:40:49 PDT 2008

Arnold stated:

"I think that most Americans would be happy to rid itself of people that
don't honor or respect it, and lend their allegiance to another nation."

Does this also apply to Neo-/Paleo-Confederates, Arnold?

Would you be willing to publicly condemn these same Neo-/Paleo-
Confederates (and/or institutions) that attack and denounce our form of
government?

Would you be willing to publicly demonstrate against such Neo-/Paleo-
Confederates (and/or institutions)?

If so, I know of an institution, right here in Moscow, that is managed by
a self-admitted Neo/Paleo-Confederate, that has repeatedly denounced our
form of government.

How about it, Arnold?

Stand against those who seek to destroy our form of government . . . "of,
by, and for the people."

Tom Hansen
Moscow,
Idaho