[Vision2020] Question for Environmentalists

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Mar 22 06:13:10 PDT 2008

Here is one option . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzKIF6OsYWc

Tom-Tom Handson
Vandalville, Idaho

> I have a question for environmentalists.
>
>   What can I put in my car, as it is now, besides gas at the pump?
>
>   My presumptions is that at some point, gas is going to be so
expensive, it would be all
the same for me to purchase something else to put in the tank. If I know
what it is I can
put in my tank, I can figure cost per gallon and miles per gallon.

>   At what point does it make economical sense to use something besides
gasoline in my car?

>   Best Regards,
>
>   Donovan

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try
it now.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)