[Vision2020] New pledge of alligance written by a 15 year old in Arizona

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 23:28:55 PDT 2008

Chas,

  If you count the nine countries that are not recognized by the UN, and the Vatican, you are over 200 countries. That also doesn't count other sovereign states, that are just like countries. You are just trying to lose the point on grammatical technicality. There really isn't a big difference between 195 and 205 countries.

  I think that most Americans would be happy to rid itself of people that don't honor or respect it, and lend their allegiance to another nation.

  If you really wanted to live in another country, go to Mexico and lose your passport. Or shoot a lawyer and run to Canada and claim asylum. It wouldn't have to be a lawyer that you shoot, but why waste a bullet. :P

  Donovan

Chasuk <chasuk at gmail.com> wrote:
  On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 7:22 PM, Donovan Arnold
wrote:

> I think everyone that refuses the pledge should not be allowed citizenship.

Why?

> If you don't like this country, there are 100s of others to choose from.

There are 195 countries in the world, so "100s" is already incorrect.
Further, emmigration isn't that easy. I know, I've tried.

If our government made arrangements with other countries to accept all
of those who refuse the pledge, then tens of thousands would consider
it a blessing.

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com