[Vision2020] New pledge of alligance written by a 15 year oldinArizona

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 22:13:54 PDT 2008

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 9:41 PM, Betsy Dickow <betsyd at turbonet.com> wrote:

> This really happened in WWII, but the poor Jews were sent back to Germany to
> die in gas chambers.

> Sorry for the grim reminder.

Thank you for the grim reminder.  I had never heard of this.

I can't think of anything more freedom-hating than what Donovan is
suggesting.  I am stunned that anyone could seriously make such a
suggestion without realizing that it would effectively abolish
everthing good that the US ostensibly stands for, all in one swoop.
Forget about terrorists.  We would have defeated ourself, and deserved
it.