[Vision2020] secessionist irony (was Tibetan)

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Mar 21 08:30:36 PDT 2008

How ironic, given our own little home-grown band of Southern secessionists . . . on another subject, I continue to marvel at those who excoriate Rev. Wright and Sen. Obama's relationship with him when there are a few hundred people here in town who support a man who not only says despicable things, but trumpets his alliance with others as bad as or worse than him.

Way too much irony for me before a full hit of caffeine . . .

Keely