[Vision2020] How About It, Gang?

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 13:58:18 PDT 2008

Warren et. al.

You are a public employee, with a public website advertising this as such.
I assume most everyone knew of your work.  I apologize for what was
apparently a misstep on my part.

Nick Gier, Joe Campbell, and Tom Hansen all are or were employed by the
local universities, which is well known on Vision2020.

I made no inference of your status as a "hack writer."  I am sure you are an
excellent writer.  And of course there are many skilled writers in the U of
I English Dept.  I only named a few who I have read.

I guess the main point of my response in this thread is that the U of I
English Dept., a department from which I have taken about 25 credits worth
of course work in literature and writing, has some fantastic writing talent,
nationally known, that many in our area are unaware of.

And judging from one private response I got from the U of I English Dept.,
some would like to write columns for the Moscow/Pullman Daily News, but
their professional obligations keep them more than fully occupied.

Again, I apologize...

Ted Moffett