[Vision2020] No New Primaries Was: "Under God" Was: Satanism

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 23:15:59 PDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 9:55 PM, Donovan Arnold
<donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> As for the primaries, Good! Great! You cut in line, your vote doesn't count.
> Maybe next time they will follow the rules. This is pretty bad for Hillary
> too, isn't it. Look forward to Hillary making this this biggest issue of the
> 2008. And Florida, isn't it ever going to learn how to vote?

I agree, although I am disheartened when, reading the article, I see
that the potential exists for Hillary to simply be handed the votes in
April, by the DNC Rules & Bylaws Committee, or in August, by the
Credentials Committee.  Nothing is decided yet, only that there will
be "no NEW" primary, which could act to Obama's disadvantage, as he
could conceivably take the majority of delegates in a new primary.

Oh, well.  You make your bed, you lie in it.  This debacle is entirely
down to the Florida Democratic Party.  The don't have any of my
sympathy.