[Vision2020] Moscow Chamber Agribusiness Forum March 19

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 13:22:28 PDT 2008

Sorry about the late notice on this!

March Business Forum "U.I. College of Ag.:  More than Cows, Sows and
Plows" - John Foltz, Associate Dean, College of Agricultural and Life
Sciences  John Foltz, Associate Dean, College of Agricultural and Life
Sciences will be our featured speaker at the March Chamber Business
Forum on Wednesday, March 19, 12pm, at the Best Western University
Inn. This year's Agribusiness Forum address will discuss what is new
and exciting in the University's Ag. Department.  Also during the
forum, the Moscow Chamber of Commerce will be presenting a $500
scholarship sponsored by our local banks and credit unions to a worthy
Latah County agricultural student.  Cost for the luncheon is $15.
Please RSVP the Chamber, 882-1800 or staff at moscowchamber.com, no later
than Friday, March 14 to ensure seating.