[Vision2020] Say What . . . and Say What Again?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Mar 14 12:13:12 PDT 2008

"I must say, I'm a little envious. If I were slightly younger and not
employed here, I think it would be a fantastic experience to be on the
front lines of helping this young democracy succeed. It must be exciting
for you...in some ways romantic, in some ways, you know, confronting
danger."

 -- George W. Bush, during a video conference with military briefers in
Afghanistan

-----------------------------------

"I cannot tell you how important it is that we understand the true nature
of Islam, that we see it for what it really is. In fact, I will tell you
this: I do not believe our country can truly fulfill its divine purpose
until we understand our historical conflict with Islam. I know that this
statement sounds extreme, but I do not shrink from its implications. The
fact is that America was founded, in part, with the intention of seeing
this false religion destroyed, and I believe September 11, 2001, was a
generational call to arms that we can no longer ignore."

- Rod Parsley (John McCain's spiritual advisor)

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)