[Vision2020] Global Warming Contrarians Exposed

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 17:20:07 PDT 2008

I wonder if it might not help some to consider "global warming" per se and
"anthropogenic global warming".  Is global warming occurring?  Probably
yes.  Are humans to blame?  Probably not.  At least not to the degree
certain factions would like us to believe.  Can we as humans do anything
about it?  Probably not.  Are we really that narcissistic to think we can
limit the maximum increase in global temperature to 2.4 C (or whatever the
Powers That Be have determined)?  I mean if we're going to go that far, why
not invoke the use of products and behaviors aimed at  "Earthquake Be-Gone"
and "Hurricane Eliminator"??  However, this certainly doesn't mean we should
avoid trying to be good stewards of our environment, but let's be realistic
about how much impact we really have.  And what of "global warming" on the
other planets of the solar system?  Are we to blame?  Can we fix that too?

I suspect the debate will go on long into the next ice age.  But while we're
waiting for that, enjoy a bit of reporting from the skeptics side of the
coin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FI0U5JOtoo

GS