[Vision2020] Global Warming Contrarians Exposed

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 15:59:39 PDT 2008

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 3:22 PM, lfalen <lfalen at turbonet.com> wrote:

>  Do you discount John Coleman and all 500 of the Climate Scientists that recently met in New York. I think that the question is still open. That is not to say we shouldn't be working on decreasing air pollution.

I agree.  Competent scientists on both sides of the debate have come
to opposite conclusions.  Nontheless, and Inexplicably, some of us
have decided to become cheerleaders for our particular hobbyhorse.  Of
course, it is still prudent to take the cautious approach, but we
should lay off the unqualified pronouncements.