[Vision2020] Of, By

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 23:38:10 PDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 11:03 PM, Donovan Arnold
<donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Tom's question was rather clear, Donovan.  He asked:

> How do you confuse an atheist with a person
> that does not support the US Constitution or equality?

His question was triggered by your question:

> > So you think someone that doesn't believe in the Constitution or that
all men are created equal should have command over the life and death of
our troops?

In your typically deceitful and obfuscated rephrasing you omit any
mention of the Constitution and add the words "in the eyes of God."

> Are you asking me why I don't think someone who doesn't believe all people
> are created equal in the eyes of God is not fit to decide which men die and
> which men live in the battle field?

> Or are you asking me why I don't think an Atheist doesn't believe that all
> men are created equal in the eyes of God?

Chas