[Vision2020] Of, By &

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 23:03:32 PDT 2008

TH,

  Are you asking me why I don't think someone who doesn't believe all people are created equal in the eyes of God is not fit to decide which men die and which men live in the battle field?

  Or are you asking me why I don't think an Atheist doesn't believe that all men are created equal in the eyes of God?

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
  Au contraire, Chas.

I simply do not believe that a person's religious preference (or lack
thereof) should be applied as a measuring stick of that person's ability
to lead.

Question for you, D. Arnold: How do you confuse an atheist with a person
that does not support the US Constitution or equality? I have known
several admitted atheists in the Army ranking from private first class (E-
3) to master sergeant (E-8) to lieutenant colonel (O-5).

Although I may not have agreed with some of the orders issued to me by
atheist supervisors (these terms are not mutually exclusive), my
disagreement was not on the basis of their lack or religious conviction.

I anxiously await your response to my question.

Tom "Protestant - or so it says on my dog tags" Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

> Tom,
>
> I am very concerned. Apparently, you believe that a
> Constitution-scoffer and inequality proponent would be a suitable
> leader of our troops. I know this because our ever-discerning Donovan
> Arnold somehow divined it from this thread. It has to be true!
>
> Dononvan wrote:
>
> > So you think someone that doesn't believe in the Constitution or that
all
> > men are created equal should have command over the life and death of
our
> > troops?
>
> Explain yourself, Tom!!!
>
> Woefully,
>
> Chas

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)

http://www.fsr.com/

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com