[Vision2020] Of, By & 4

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 19:10:43 PDT 2008

Hansen,

  So you think someone that doesn't believe in the Constitution or that all men are created equal should have command over the life and death of our troops?

  Hansen, if I was in your platoon now, which army would we be fighting?

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

  Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
  So very true, Mr. falen.

However, apparently it does make a difference to Arnold.

I would have loved to have had Private Arnold in my platoon for one month
when I was a platoon sergeant.

Trust me. His outlook would change.

donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com,
vision2020 at moscow.com, donald edwards donaledwards at hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Of, By & 4
>
> > Another scenario:
> >
> > Suppose you are in the Army
> >
> > Suppose you are a squad leader in a line unit stationed overseas.
> >
> > Suppose you discovered that a newly assigned soldier in your squad is
> > an atheist.
> >
> > Question, DA: Would discovering that this soldier is an atheist
> > adversely impact upon the types of orders, duties, or details you
assign
> > to this soldier?
> >
> > Tom Hansen
> > Moscow, Idaho

> > This message was sent by First Step Internet.
> > http://www.fsr.com/

> > List services made available by First Step Internet,
> > http://www.fsr.net
> > mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)

http://www.fsr.com/

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com