[Vision2020] Of, By & 4

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Mar 11 12:17:55 PDT 2008

So very true, Mr. falen.

However, apparently it does make a difference to Arnold.

I would have loved to have had Private Arnold in my platoon for one month
when I was a platoon sergeant.

Trust me.  His outlook would change.

donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com,
vision2020 at moscow.com, donald edwards donaledwards at hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Of, By & 4
>
> > Another scenario:
> >
> > Suppose you are in the Army
> >
> > Suppose you are a squad leader in a line unit stationed overseas.
> >
> > Suppose you discovered that a newly assigned soldier in your squad is
> > an atheist.
> >
> > Question, DA:  Would discovering that this soldier is an atheist
> > adversely impact upon the types of orders, duties, or details you
assign
> > to this soldier?
> >
> > Tom Hansen
> > Moscow, Idaho

> > This message was sent by First Step Internet.
> >            http://www.fsr.com/

> >  List services made available by First Step Internet,
> >                http://www.fsr.net

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)