[Vision2020] Vision2020 Digest, Vol 21, Issue 36

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 17:50:23 PST 2008

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 5:26 PM,  <pkraut at moscow.com> wrote:

> So, you are assuming that the story is absolute truth. What if it isn't???

So, which part are we to suspect was fabricated???  Does Spc. Jeremy
Hall really exist!?!?!  Maybe the lawsuit was fabricated!!!!  I know
-- the Military Religious Freedom Foundation is fictional!!!!

Defense Secretary Robert Gates, was he made up for this article!?!?!
The 1st Infantry Division and Fort Riley don't exist!!!  Maj. Freddy
J. Welborn was probably invented by Satan!!!!!!

But Maj. Freddy J. Welborn has been identified by multiple witnesses
as preventing Hall from holding meetings of atheists and
non-Christians, so that part is true...

Quick, Pat!!!!  Tell us which parts of the story aren't absolutely true!!!!