[Vision2020] 65 acre feet of water equals $2 million of food

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Thu Mar 6 20:21:28 PST 2008

I'm glad g is a key recycler.  That certainly
indicates he isn't all bad.  I'm also glad he can take
(and give) a joke like the best of us.  While we may
not see keyhole to keyhole on every issue, I don't
have any reason to not let him duplicate my keys.  He
reminds me of some people in my family, so in some
sense, g could be like Uncle Bob.

I don't think I'll be putting any of our exchanges to
music (I'm not sure what key it would be in) as I
agree that may not be best for the community, because
words can carry more weight then the letters imply...

So to insure civility on v2020, I hope any words I
write do not have any long term effects in a negative
way. Mostly I like to joke around and have fun, so I
often take serious issues and add in cynical sarcasm.
Anyone who may be offended, please consider that none
if it is intended to be personal.  It's often hard to
see the real people through the computer screen.

Take key,

gclev

=== message truncated ===