[Vision2020] 65 acre feet of water equals $2 million of food

Craine Kit kcraine at verizon.net
Thu Mar 6 10:27:03 PST 2008

Moscow's fee structure says out-of-town users pay 2x the rate of in-
town customers. State law appears to limit water delivery to within
the city limits and in the past the City has required annexation
before providing any services. Given that, my question is: are there
any out-of-town users? If so, who and when did their service start?

Kit Craine