[Vision2020] what about dead stereos?????

Andy Boyd moscowrecycling at turbonet.com
Thu Mar 6 08:46:53 PST 2008

I have been on vacation and can't remember if I have responded to this inquiry.
Moscow Recycling and Staples accept computer electronics and TV's for recycling for a fee.
Most other electronics can be recycled but unfortunately, Moscow Recycling does not have enough space to grow this program.  Hopefully this can be remedied in the future.

Andy Boyd
Manager/Education Coordinator
Moscow Recycling
208 882 0590