[Vision2020] 65 acre feet of water equals $2 million of food

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Thu Mar 6 06:27:42 PST 2008

I don't see the problem with an end user reselling water provided by our
city at a profit. It happens all the time. Were I to run my tap into some
pretty light blue bottles and slap on a label that read "Aqua de Mosque" and
retail it to the gullible at fashionable coop type stores, what would be the
problem?

Beer producers take municipal water and add some barley and hops and people
like me beat a path to their door.

Bartenders mix a little scotch or bourbon with water and sell it at a fairly
exorbitant markup.

The guy that maintains my yard mixes fertilizer and pesticide with water and
sprays it onto my yard a couple times a year and I gladly pay for the
privilege.

I think that you are trying awfully hard to find reasons to be upset about a
development that most folks in Latah and Whitman county are just fine with.
It's good to have a hobby but the one you have chosen seems a trifle
useless. Perhaps you could take up recycling string (not twine) into the
worlds largest ball. The record for this feat seems to be up in the air and
I just KNOW you could be a contender.