[Vision2020] 65 acre feet of water equals $2 million of food

jeanlivingston jeanlivingston at turbonet.com
Thu Mar 6 06:14:18 PST 2008

I think that Krauss stated that we could charge out of town water
users a premium or sorts, and he either said, or I have read, that we
charge out of town users about double what we charge those who live in
town.  That is a premium charge, and the question for debate would be
not whether there is a premium or not, but whether that much of a
premium is worth it or not.

Bruce Livingston