[Vision2020] Synthetic Life Forms: Craig Venter On ClimateChange

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Mar 3 11:00:50 PST 2008

Ted Thanks for posting this. This is the kind of research we need, regardless of where any climate change may take us. There has bee no increase in warming for the last 10 years, although C02 levels continue to raise( Bob Carter, Cimate Scientist). It is not known with certainty whether temperature will go up or down. Because of air pollution and the fact that oil is finite we need research on alternatives.
Roger