[Vision2020] Banditry is Not an Option Was: Economists Predicted $90/Barrel...

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 2 10:42:44 PST 2008

Snide?  Snide?  I credit you with 'Swiftian' and I get 'snide?'

Donovan, it seems to me the oil rigs you think we should consider taking over are in other countries and belong to other people.  You appear to be advocating invasions of other countries to steal their property.  So we should underwrite immense war debt to subsidize fuel prices?  (I'm setting aside the moral aspects here for simplicity's sake, so we'll leave out the dead foreign people for a moment.)

Or did I miss something?  Were all the oil wells here in the US?

Sunil