[Vision2020] Banditry is Not an Option Was: Economists Predicted $90/Barrel...

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 2 01:13:55 PST 2008

Sunil,

  Thanks for the snide remarks. It certainly adds to the quality of emails here on the community Viz.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Sunil Ramalingam <sunilramalingam at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    The President has already embarked on phase 1 of Donovan's Swiftian proposal.  It's called the Iraq War, and thus far it hasn't worked as planned.

Sunil

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com