[Vision2020] water use at Moscow cemeteries

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 19:02:52 PDT 2008

Bill,

A number of people purposely chose Moscow Cemetery because of the fact that it is a nice well maintained cemetery with plenty of grass and trees for the kids to play and learn about family members and their history. Changing the cemetery, intentionally, to save yourself  50 cents a year is cheap, and a dishonor to the many people that have made Moscow what it is today.

50 cents per YEAR per person is all it costs to keep a place of peace, beauty, and tranquility, for our loved ones while they rest and wait, and that is too much? Not for me. I have more flesh beneath the soil than above. And I am insulted at such a suggestion.

If you want to save water, drink beer.

Best Regards,

Donovan