[Vision2020] Idaho's 23 Democratic Delegates

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Jun 17 10:20:10 PDT 2008

I agree. Race, religion, etc. are irrelevant and should not me mentioned. I have never understood why someone who is one half or even a quarter or less negro is considered negro. people are people period. The only place it may have any relevant is in medicine, where there may me some genetic tendencies to some deseases. In the case of skin color and skin cancer a dark skin is a decided plus.
Roger