[Vision2020] Respect Vision 2020 Posters by havingconversations only you want to engage in?

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Mon Jun 16 20:11:05 PDT 2008

Born under a bad subject header
I been down since Freitag came to call
If it wasn't for bad posts
we wouldn't have no posts at all.

Apologies to Booker T. Jones and William Bell

Anybody recall the cyber-ghost town that Mr. UK and Miss Opyr set up to become the bastion of liberal nice that was to be the remedy for V2020? Didn't think so. How about the Shangri-la of happy chat that Mrs. Huskey set out to create? Tumble weeds and electronic cob webs set to a soundtrack of distant, mournful howling and a conspicuous absence of response. The Vision isn't what we want it to be, they moaned.

It's mighty easy to complain but I don't see the chief whiners out here on the playing field creating content. If you don't like what you see here how about making it happen your own self. For most folks if you want to know what's going on in the community you hit the news sites such as dn.com. or right-mind.us. Without the give and take that occurs here, the V wouldn't last till this time next year. Perhaps you would be happier with a news paper subscription.

P.S. Five minutes to download a days posts? Ya really ought to get a competent geek to take a look at your deck. Something just ain't right.