[Vision2020] GITMO Detainees Can Challenge Detention

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 16:50:30 PDT 2008

"Tell that to the soldier who is brought up on and then convicted of manslaughter or murder charges for shooting someone in a "war" zone."

Tom,

You hit the nail on the head. Terrorists are given more rights than our soldiers. The Geneva Convention doesn't take note of a military conflict being a declared war or not.

Best Regards,

Donovan