[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: Respect Vision 2020 as a COMMUNITY Listserve

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 08:09:07 PDT 2008

Pardon me for discussing Supreme Court decisions that affect our
personal rights at the national level.  I was just assuming that
something that affects us nationally affects us locally as well.  Stupid
of me, I'm sure.

But hey, if 98% of you don't want to read it, far be it from me to force
you to hit the damned delete key.

bill bonte wrote:
> Amen, BJ
>
> For Example, what's happening on Joseph Street? Many magnificent trees
> are being removed.

No idea.  I'd rather keep the trees, too, but who knows?  There may be a
valid reason to take them out that I'm not privy to.

> What are the plans for the property across from the cemetery now that
> a motor business zone is up for approval?

No idea.

> New sidewalks on Mt. View, why not all the way to White Ave?

Yes, I too hope that they continue them all the way to White Ave, it's
very dangerous for cyclists.

> Bill Bonte
> On Jun 16, 2008, at 7:36 AM, B. J. Swanson wrote:

There.  Wasn't that better?

Paul