[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: snow

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Wed Jun 11 16:45:47 PDT 2008

Well of course you are right on all counts, but if I drink enough
muggle -brewed pumpkin ale, I'll think I'm invisible and if I make it to the
Slytherin common room I'll probably pass out in front of the fireplace
(don't all common rooms have fireplaces?) and think I'm comfortable.

And where is Flitwick when we need him?

SueH