[Vision2020] June snow?

Kai Eiselein, Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Tue Jun 10 16:51:43 PDT 2008

Obviously, Tom, you have no concept of sarcasm when it is aimed at your comments.
Did you or did you not state: "Taking into consideration our current government administration, and just  in case John McBush should be elected, I have a question for your Canadian sister-in-law: What is the job market like, how does Alberta's cost of living compare to Moscow, and what is the availability of aprtments, ay?"
I find it odd that you bring Courtney into this, you have a real obsession with him don't you? Considering I have no affiliation with him or NSA, it is really strange. Oh, wait! That's your version of tossing an Internet F-bomb. Throw the NSA card at anyone who disagrees with you, because SURELY, no one not affiliated with NSA would EVER disagree with the mighty Tom of Moscow, aka the "Wiz of da Viz".
As for Florida and Ohio, what's left to say that already hasn't been said, over and over again?
You do realize, don't you, that there were a large number of overseas military votes that weren't counted either? With 20 years in the military, weren't you upset that other service members' votes weren't counted?
I'll chalk it up as a senior moment on your part.

I vote for one reason. So I can complain with a clear conscience. KTE