[Vision2020] June snow?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jun 10 16:07:33 PDT 2008

Although my commentary was strictly sarcastic humor (note to Kai:  Have
Dale Courtney explain "sarcastic humor" to you), I have no real intent on
leaving the country of my birth, the country I served for 20 years.

If "if my side doesn't win" were my standard, Kai, I would have left a
long time ago.

My reference, if it wasn't clear enough to your journalistic expertise,
Kai, was to McCain's administration (should Florida and Ohio suffer more
pregnant chads) amounting to nothing more than another four years of
George Bush, hence "John McBush".  Only McBush's administration would be
periodically fertilized with, as McCain says, "senior moments".

Now, do you get it?

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)