[Vision2020] June snow?

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 16:13:27 PDT 2008

Don't forget "aboot" instead of about.

"Kai Eiselein, Editor" <editor at lataheagle.com> wrote: I wondered who would be the first to threaten to move if a 'publican were
elected.
Tom wins.
This whole threatening to leave "if my side doesn't win" by liberals
(especially boomers, it seems) is getting tiresome.
But, if you REALLY want to go, Tom, there are some things you need to know.
First, it's "Eh", not "ay"
Second, the last letter of the alphabet is not "zee", it is "zed".
Third, you'll need to relearn how to spell words like color and harbor.
Me, I'll warn my family to buy plenty of cheese and crackers if you show up.