[Vision2020] June snow?

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 10 16:10:01 PDT 2008

Personally, I don't have a problem with those (and not just liberals) who
talk about leaving "if my side doesn't win."

OTOH, I find the Conservative historical usage of "America:  Love It or
Leave It" to bully those who don't agree with them and to imply that those
who disagree with their agenda(s) aren't patriotic *incredibly* offensive
and arrogant.

Go figure -- I'm far more comfortable with people making their own choices
about what country to live in than I am with folks trying to order their
fellow Americans out just because they don't agree politically.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****