[Vision2020] June snow?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jun 10 15:19:18 PDT 2008

Hey, Bev -

Taking into consideration our current government administration, and just
in case John McBush should be elected, I have a question for your Canadian
sister-in-law:

What is the job market like, how does Alberta's cost of living compare to
Moscow, and what is the availability of aprtments, ay?

> Your sister-in-law is correct. I've noticed that the North American
> weather page on the back of the Daily News (the Trib seems to think
> only the USA has weather) that they have been having unusually warm
> weather recently in northern Alberta, Saskatchewan, and the Northwest
> Territories. The temperature there has been in the 60s and 70s (F)
> while we're only in the cool 50s. No wonder their ice is all melting
> and the muskeg is getting mushy.
>
> Bev Bafus bevbafus at verizon.net
> Tue Jun 10 11:59:49 PDT 2008
>
> Just thought I'd let you all know, it's my fault.
>
> My sister-in-law and I were sitting, drinking coffee this morning.  She
> looked out at the weather and said "your weather is terrible - it's
> better
> where I'm from.  (Alberta)"
>
> I said, "well, the only blessing is that it's not snowing still"
>
> NOT 30 SECONDS LATER - It started snowing.
>
> Sorry, everybody.
>
> Bev

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)