[Vision2020] June snow?

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Tue Jun 10 15:09:15 PDT 2008

Your sister-in-law is correct. I've noticed that the North American
weather page on the back of the Daily News (the Trib seems to think
only the USA has weather) that they have been having unusually warm
weather recently in northern Alberta, Saskatchewan, and the Northwest
Territories. The temperature there has been in the 60s and 70s (F)
while we're only in the cool 50s. No wonder their ice is all melting
and the muskeg is getting mushy.

Bev Bafus bevbafus at verizon.net
Tue Jun 10 11:59:49 PDT 2008

Just thought I'd let you all know, it's my fault.

My sister-in-law and I were sitting, drinking coffee this morning.  She
looked out at the weather and said "your weather is terrible - it's
better
where I'm from.  (Alberta)"

I said, "well, the only blessing is that it's not snowing still"

NOT 30 SECONDS LATER - It started snowing.

Sorry, everybody.

Bev