[Vision2020] Deer downtown

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 9 07:38:36 PDT 2008

In part, Dan wrote:

"Moscow's Finest have been able to quell any disastrous outcomes during
recent encounters (a bear and a moose come to mind)."

They sure have, haven't they?  I must have missed the bear encounter
(yikes!), but I thought the handling of the moose encounter should have made
national news on how to do it right!

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****