[Vision2020] Pat

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jun 4 11:33:12 PDT 2008

I am with you on this, Keely.

Although many of us disagreed with what Pat had to say, we appreciated her
participation in the many community discussions held here on the Viz.

"I feel that chat rooms are or should be open to a wide variety of
personalities without personal attacks. This one is open to the entire
city of Moscow and should be a reflection of the entire community not just
a select few. We all come to our views through a variety of life
experiences and we should all be able to learn from each other."

- Pat Kraut (July 24, 2004)

Rest well, Pat.

> I often disagreed with Pat, but I had no reason to dislike her personally
a> nd my sympathies go out to her family in their loss.

Keely