[Vision2020] Fw: FW: info you may want to consider before you cast your vote

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Jun 4 10:39:58 PDT 2008

-----Original message-----

From: "Eileen Rowan" rowan33 at suddenlink.net
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 20:16:53 -0700
To: rowan33 at suddenlink.net
Subject: FW: info you may want to consider before you cast your vote

This email comes in three parts:

 Part 1

 In just one year.  Remember the election in 2006?  Thought you might
Like to read the following:

 A little over one year ago:

 1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 ½ year high;
 2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon;
 3) The unemployment rate was 4.5%.

 Since voting in a Democratic Congress in 2006 we have seen:

 1) Consumer confidence plummet;
 2) The cost of regular gasoline soar to over $3.50 a gallon;
 3) Unemployment is up to 5% (a 10% increase);
 4) American households have seen $2.3 trillion in equity value
Evaporate (stock and mutual fund losses);
 5) Americans have seen their home equity drop by $1.2 trillion
Dollars;
 6) 1% of American homes are in foreclosure.

 America voted for change in 2006, and we got it!

 Remember it's Congress that makes law not the President.  He has to
Work with what's handed to him.

 Quote of the Day........'My friends, we live in the greatest nation
in
The history of the world.  I hope you'll join with me as we try to
 Change it.' -- Barack Obama

 Part 2:

 Taxes...Whether Democrat or a Republican you will find these
Statistics enlightening and amazing.

  www.taxfoundation.org/publications/show/151.html

 Taxes under Clinton 1999                   Taxes under Bush 2008
 Single making 30K - tax $8,400           Single making 30K - tax

$4,500

 Single making 50K - tax $14,000         Single making 50K - tax

$12,500
 Single making 75K - tax $23,250         Single making 75K - tax

$18,750
 Married making 60K - tax $16,800        Married making 60K- tax
$9,000
 Married making 75K - tax $21,000       Married making 75K - tax

$18,750
 Married making 125K - tax $38,750     Married making 125K - tax

$31,250

 Both democratic candidates will return to the higher tax rates

 It is amazing how many people that fall into the categories above
Think Bush is screwing them and Bill Clinton was the greatest
President
Ever.  If Obama or Hillary are elected, they both say they will repeal
The Bush tax cuts and a good portion of the people that fall into the
Categories above can't wait for it to happen.  This is like the movie
The Sting with Paul Newman; you scam somebody out of some money and
they
Don't even know what happened.

 PART 3:

 You think the war in Iraq is costing us too much?   Read this:

 Boy, am I confused.  I have been hammered with the propaganda that it
Is the Iraq war and the war on terror that is bankrupting us.  I now
Find that to be RIDICULOUS.

 I hope the following 14 reasons are forwarded over and over again
Until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading
Them.  I have included the URL's for verification of all the following
Facts.

 1.      $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal
Aliens each year by state governments.
 Verify at: http://tinyurl.com/zob77

 2.      $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance
Programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal
Aliens.
 Verify at: http://www.cis..org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

 3.      $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal
Aliens.
 Verify at:  http://www.cis..org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

 4.     $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary
School education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a
 Word of English!
 Verify at:  http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.0.html

 5.      $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the
American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
 Verify at:  http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

 6.  $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.
 Verify at:  http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

 7.  30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
 Verify at:  http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

 8.  $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare
& social services by the American taxpayers.
 Verify at:  http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html

 9.  $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are
caused by the illegal aliens.
 Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

 10.  The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's
two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens.  In particular,
 their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in
the US
 Verify at:  http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html

 11.  Du ring the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal
aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500
illegal
aliens from Terrorist Countries.  Millions of pounds of drugs,
cocaine,
meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U.S. from the Southern
border.
 Verify at: Homeland Security Report:  http://tinyurl.com/t9sht

 12.  The National Policy Institute, 'estimated that the total cost of
mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average
cost of  between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year
period.'
 Verify at:  http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf

 13.  In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back
to their countries of origin.
 Verify at: http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm

 14.  'The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex
Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States.'
 Verify at:  http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml

 The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR.

 Are we THAT stupid?

 If this doesn't bother you then just delete the message.  If, on the
other hand, it does raise the hair on the back of your neck, I hope
you
 forward it to every legal resident in the country including every
representative in Washington, D.C. - five times a week for as long as
it
 takes to restore some semblance of intelligence in our policies and
enforcement thereof.

~ It's not how much you do, but how much LOVE you put into the doing
that matters. Mother Thersa
 ~

The information contained in this electronic communication, and any
electronic attachment(s), contains information belonging to the sender
that is legally privileged and confidential.  This information is
intended only for the use of the named recipient(s) above.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that the law
strictly prohibits any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action
taken on the contents of these documents.  If you received this
electronic communication in error, immediately notify the sender via
reply email and delete this communication.