[Vision2020] Economist Rankings of the World's Greatest

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 17:17:33 PDT 2008

I'm curious. How many of you have been on food stamps, or, used the food
bank? Do you know what kind of food is offered, and how much at the food
bank? I deliver produce for Backyard Harvest. Two bags of food to last a
month, for one person. In those two bags, is about enough food for a week,
week and a half, maximum. What then?

Thanks,
Janesta