[Vision2020] A Tribute to Moscow High School's Graduating class

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jun 3 15:38:07 PDT 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z89pp43b9qI

Sidebar:  Can anybody provide me an audio file(preferably MP3 format) of
the Moscow High School alma mater and/or fight song?  I would truly
appreciate it.  I am in the midst of an ongoing task of converting MHS
yearbooks for PDF, which will eventually find their way online.  I
currently have 1928, 1964, 1965, 1966, and 1972 converted to PDF.

And if you have copies of other yearbooks that you would be willing to
share, that would be kinda cool, too.

Thanks ahead of time.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)