[Vision2020] Tricky

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 20:02:53 PDT 2008

G,

  Unless Obama wins, Hillary will be back in 2012. I would rather have McCain or Obama then Hillary and her husband. Bill has lost his ability to control his temper.

  Obama is not as corrupt as the other two. Obama hasn't been alive long enough to be involved in as many scandals as McCain and Hillary.

  We can only pick what the parties have to offer.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

"g. crabtree" <jampot at roadrunner.com> wrote:
          You're absolutely right, D. Not one bit worse and not the slightest bit better. If this is America's best and brightest, a pox on both their houses. I just hope that 2012 brings us something that doesn't reek the way this cycles batch of rancid cabbage does.