[Vision2020] Tricky: New Theme Song for Hillary

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 21:51:10 PDT 2008

Hillary asked us several months ago to help her pick a theme song for her campaign. Here is the one more fitting for her ending campaign.

  "It's My Party and I Will Cry if I Want To"

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Chasuk <chasuk at gmail.com> wrote:
  A quote from a foxnews.com article:

"Clinton is trying to keep her options open and the negotiating path
clear, but has suggested that if she isn't offered the vice
presidential nomination perhaps that could diminish her level of
enthusiasm for the nominee."

So, offer me that veep slot, or I will sabotage the election.

Clinton has fewer morals than most alley cats.

Chas

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com