[Vision2020] HR 1108, Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Jul 31 10:07:32 PDT 2008

Tom
Saying that Sali vote against the health of children is an over simplifacation. His vote was against increasing government regulation and intrusion into peoples lives. I am sure he is vary much in favor of the health of children. Why don't you check out what charities he has donated to that support children health?  The FDA is already understaffed and can not properly handle their mission of protecting the food supply.
Roger