[Vision2020] Info Regarding Political Signs

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jul 21 15:35:07 PDT 2008

Does that mean that I have to take down my "Brian Claypool for Latah
County Sheriff" sign, Stephanie?

I mean . . . if the person is clearly not running for public office (or,
at least not since 1994 when Brian ran for County Sheriff), is it still a
political campaign sign?

Hmmm.

PS - You really don't need to answer this, Stephanie.  Judging by the City
Council agenda, you done got yourself an over-niter.

> Attached please find the full Ordinance in regard to political signs.
> It gives a bit more information in regard to the intent of the
> Ordinance.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)